This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar kerbdogma 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    empire3
    • Topics: 180
    • Replies: 721

Hey, any chance of the categories section coming back ? Or do people prefer to see every post?
    Just seems a lot lately would be under miscellaneous!??

I know your tweaking( not in a meth way )

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 594
    • Replies: 1952

Have I mentioned that I LOVE feedback? KEEP IT COMING ๐Ÿ™‚
    You have categories on the left and you can always get the more ‘classic’ view by clicking on the categories link which takes you here: http://freakscene.net/forums/categories/all

If you prefer that view as the default or the one I have now let me know. At one point I polled a few people and they chose this view so I kept it.

I could also do something like this but we would probably need to reduce / merge the categories since it is so long
    http://freakscene.net/forums/categories/discussions

empire3

I think everyone just auto posts now in the first category now which is fine, but it means it’s almost the same view as is now….
    I think 1 or 2 – the third option looks like a lot of work !?
    For me, I liked the old way and it looks like people posted under the relevant area more ! But hey as long as it stays here I’m happy.

You see there’s a new song on b-side of watch the corners ?

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 594
    • Replies: 1952

I sometimes move topics to the appropriate categories. It may pay off to return the category view just to make it more obvious for posters to select the right one as well.
    I’ll probably swap it out as the new template gets rolled out over the next few days

I did and can’t wait to hear that extra b-side!

empire3

Just to let you know – not that interesting – – but showing someone the current way it’s shown in mobile view they highlighted this is a much better way!

I’m back tracking a bit now (takes a real man to do that ๐Ÿ˜‰ but its a good point I barely check the site on my computer and in mobile view you see everything !

So I could be very wrong with my original feedback ! – maybe just having everything there is cool, but deleting the odd tony post ๐Ÿ˜‰ Is the way forward!

kerbdogma
    Blocked
    • Topics: 41
    • Replies: 267

feedback ! โ€“ maybe just having everything there is cool, but deleting the odd tony post ;) Is the way forward!

why thanks. i forgot this music site was all about j and family. and don’t forget the cover art family.

kerbdogma
    Blocked
    • Topics: 41
    • Replies: 267

Too jaded to look in the former website.
    I was wondering if any of you
    power users know what this stinking
    pc is cutting off for.

irql not less or equal
    resources not owned
    DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION
    system service exception
    win32ksys
    Will I have to geeky tech chat buy a new desktop. ๐Ÿ™

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by Avatar kerbdogma.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by Avatar kerbdogma.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.